Update: Friday, May 29, 2020
Starting Monday, June 1st, the Main Office Lobby ONLY (on Veterans Drive), will be open!
Main Branch Hours: Lobby & Drive Thru open Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 5:00, Friday 9:00 – 6:00, Drive thru only on Saturday, 9:00 – 1:00.
East Bay Branch will continue to schedule by appointment only and the drive thru will be open Monday-Thursday 9:00 – 5:00, Friday 9:00 – 6:00.
Interlochen Branch Drive thru will be open Monday-Thursday 9:00 – 5:00, Friday 9:00 – 6:00.
The Main Branch will be following the recommended protocol for COVID-19, here’s what you can expect:
- More frequent sanitation of the office
- Floor markers indicating 6 foot physical distancing
- The lobby will have a maximum occupancy of 8 members, if you do not see a free “marker” in the lobby, please wait outside until someone exits (do not wait by the ATM).
- Employees will be wearing masks and practice frequent hand washing with daily entry health screenings
- Protective shields will be in place
- MSR stations will be placed further apart
- If you feel ill, we kindly ask that you utilize our drive thru and other electronic services
- We strongly encourage all who are able to wear a mask, to please do so.
We have missed seeing all of you and are so grateful for your patience as we navigate and adjust to these new uncharted territories!
Update: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Starting Tuesday, May 26th, TCFCU will be accepting appointments for loan and new account related requests.
As state restrictions begin to loosen, TCFCU is taking precautionary measures to apply and plan for the safety protocol as set forth by the Governor and CDC guidelines.
In the meantime, we will accept appointments at our Main and East Bay branches.
What you can expect:
- A designated office will be provided for appointments with a protective shield in place
- The office will be disinfected after each use
- Employees will be wearing a mask
- 6 foot social distancing marks will be identified throughout the lobby
- Members are encouraged to wear a mask for everyone’s health benefit
- Staff are monitoring their own health daily and practicing frequent hand washing
If you make an appointment, please wait in the foyer until an employee greets you. If you have a mask on, please temporarily lower it so you may be identified, then you may resume wearing it.
Thank you for your patience while we all adjust to practicing these new guidelines!
Update: Wednesday, April 1
Near Real Time SmartCheck is Live! When you deposit your checks remotely they will no longer be batched out and posted until later times through the day, instead they will post in near real time. This upgraded feature will assist in the speed of your online banking needs during a time when leaving the house isn’t always a convenience.
Update: Tuesday, March 31
Our Interlochen Branch Drive Thru will be temporarily closed on Saturdays.
To serve you, there is a drive-up ATM in the Interlochen parking lot or you may stop by the Main Branch drive thru (which will remain open on Saturdays) between 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Thank you for your patience during these times!
Update: Monday, March 30
Update: Friday, March 20
If you anticipate any difficulty in making your upcoming payments, please contact the loan department at 231-946-1232 or email email@example.com. There are several things we can do to assist you during this pandemic crisis.
Update: Tuesday, March 17
In lieu of current events, TCFCU has elected to close lobby services at all locations beginning Wednesday, March 18th. Drive-thru operations will resume normal hours, and the loan department will meet through appointment only.
The Lake Leelanau Branch location will remain closed, as there is no drive-thru service, but deposits will be picked up daily.
You may reach the loan department via phone at 231-946-1232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience during this time as modifications are made to promote the safety of all, and rest assured, TCFCU is here to serve you!
At TCFCU our top priority is the health and safety of our members, employees, and communities.
The CU has been attentive to the updates and recommendations provided by the CDC to help minimize the spread of COVID-19. Coinciding with the CDC’s recommendations, we urge members to utilize the drive-throughs and verify you have access among other contactless methods to perform banking needs:
- Online & telephone banking
- TCFCU mobile app (be sure to register for SMARTCheck mobile deposit so you may deposit checks from the convenience of your home if you haven’t already)
- Debit and or credit card with a working PIN
You can deposit checks, withdraw and transfer funds, pay bills, and much more–all without visiting a branch. Our website lists all the surcharge free ATMs available to you, as well as a listing of shared branching CUs.
Our employees have been taking precautionary care to maintain the sanitation of the buildings, cleaning surfaces on the hour, and providing accessibility to hand sanitizer.
We appreciate your business and are committed to assisting you through any disruptions that may arise relating to COVID-19.
For the latest reporting on COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control, visit cdc.gov or your local health department website. The health and well-being of our members and the TCFCU team remain our highest priority, and we will continue to closely monitor the situation and provide additional updates as needed.
The TCFCU Team