–Branch Supervisor, Lake Leelanau–
This position requires a highly self-motivated person with exceptional leadership skills. Previous management and lending experience preferred. Must be able to lead a team efficiently, problem solve and handle multiple duties and functions as the manager and team leader. This position ensures established policies and procedures are followed as well as trains, directs and supervises branch staff. Other duties include lending and exceptional member care. Benefit package. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
–Member Service Representative, Lake Leelanau–
Traverse Catholic Federal Credit Union is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a full-time Member Service Representative position at our Lake Leelanau branch. This is a great opportunity for a member-service-oriented, self-motivated individual who enjoys working with the public. This important front-line position requires excellent communication skills, a friendly and outgoing demeanor, and a high level of professionalism in order to provide our members with exceptional service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing daily member transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, savings bonds etc.) accurately and efficiently with a friendly and courteous demeanor
- Balancing daily MSR work
- Promote and have a solid knowledge base on credit union products and services to members
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Friendly, professional attitude and self confidence
- Cash handling, public contact, and Excel computer experience
- Relevant experience in the financial industry is even better!
Days & hours vary; M-F and occasional Saturdays