Member Service Representative – Traverse City
Traverse Catholic Federal Credit Union is seeking qualified candidates to fill two part-time (24-30hr) Member Service Representative positions at our Traverse City office(s). This is a great opportunity for member-service-oriented, self-motivated individuals who enjoys working with the public. This important front-line position requires excellent communication skills, a friendly and outgoing demeanor, and a high level of professionalism in order to provide our members with exceptional service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing daily member transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, savings bonds etc.) accurately and efficiently with a friendly and courteous demeanor
- Balancing daily MSR work
- Promote and have a solid knowledge base on credit union products and services to members
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Friendly, professional attitude and self confidence
- Cash handling, public contact, and Excel computer experience
- Relevant experience in the financial industry is even better!
Days & hours vary; M-F and occasional Saturdays
Submit resume and inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traverse Catholic Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer