–Member Service Representative–
We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill a full-time Member Service Representative position. This is a great opportunity for a member-service-oriented, self-motivated individual who enjoys working with the public. This important front-line position requires excellent communication skills, a friendly and outgoing demeanor, and a high level of professionalism in order to provide our members with exceptional service.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Performing daily member transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, savings bonds etc.) accurately and efficiently with a friendly and courteous demeanor
• Balancing daily MSR work
• Promote and have a solid knowledge base on credit union products and services to members
• A High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Friendly, professional attitude and self confidence
• Cash handling, public contact, and Excel computer experience
• Relevant experience in the financial industry is even better!
• 401(k) employer match
• Paid medical, dental and vision for employ
• Paid vacation time and holidays
• Disability and life insurance
Days & hours vary; M-F and occasional Saturdays
Traverse Catholic Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your resume to email@example.com.