Short on Cash? Skip a Payment!
We know that sometimes you just need a little extra cash. That’s why we now offer Skip-A-Payment all year long.
It’s easy to request your loan payment postponement. Just login to online banking and find the green symbol next to your loan payment amount, then follow the prompts, or ask a staff member to sign up for you!
You will be able to skip a maximum of two payments per calendar year; however they may not run contiguous to the past or following year. Please take this into consideration when choosing which month(s) you want to skip. Be sure to review the conditions as well as the type of loans that are excluded from this offer.
- All Loans must be at least six months old
- Current and have not been 30 days delinquent in the previous six months
- Member may not postpone more than two (2) loan payments in a row on any loan in any calendar year.
- The skipped payments cannot run contiguous to the past of following year (such as November and December of the current year and January and February of the following year).
- $25.00 fee must be available in the designated account.
- Home Equity Loans
- VISA Credit Cards
- Overdraft Protection Loans
- Line of Credit Loans or Loans already in a re-aging program.
- *Other restrictions may apply. Call the loan department for additional information, 231-946-1232.
Please note: Interest will continue to accrue and the term of the loan will be extended.