These links point to third-party websites neither owned nor operated by this credit union or its service provider. We are not responsible for the site’s content. This credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. Site privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by this credit union and its service provider. For questions or comments, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to Medicare
To find out more about what’s changing in Medicare, click here.
General Credit Union Info
- CU Secure – CU Secure has information on protecting yourself from identity theft.
- Tips to Conduct Financial Transactions Safely Over the Internet – This brochure by the National Credit Union Administration will give you some valuable tips for safe internet banking transactions.
- ATM Location Guide – Check here for a nation-wide list of non-surcharging ATMs that participate in the Coop Network.
- ezcardinfo.com – Look here for the status of your East Traverse VISA card.
- creditunionsrock.com – A great resource for young adults starting out in life. Get valuable information on jobs, cars, marriage, kids and more!
- LoveMyCreditUnion.org – LoveMyCreditUnion.org is a Credit Union Member Enhancement program that provides credit union members with discounts on products and services form U.S. based companies and, when necessary, low loan rates from credit unions. Here’s a glimpse of some of the companies and services provided: General Motors, Chrysler Group LLC, Sprint, Allied Moving & Storage, Complete Tax, CU Benefits Express, ELS Properties and FTD.
- Northern Michigan Community Action Agency – TCFCU has partnered with Northern Michigan Community Action Agency, a nonprofit agency that is dedicated to strengthening communities through helping individuals and families achieve greater economic security. This is accomplished by assisting residents in solving community problems as well as meeting their individual needs through case management counseling, advocacy, group participation, and service provision.